Fammikins

Any other gamers aboard this site?

Which one?   50 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• XBox 360. [sorry, Fam doesn't have Live yet]
    • PS2/PS3
    • PC
    • Handheld [DS, DSI, etc]

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 posts in this topic

On May 21, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Damien Bella said:

Im a gammer for sure. I play League of Legends, second life, and minecraft on my PC. I have a Wii and PS2 as well geting an xbox soon. I also like live action and table top role playing 

Woaah, finally found someone played League of Legends.. kinda surprised. Guess girls arent much into it xD

(edited)

I'm an avid gamer. I play Wow, Swtor, Gw2, Wildstar and Diablo 3 on the pc. On the ps4, I play CoD. As soon as I get my iMac, I'll play ESO. Can't play it right now. My laptop isn't powerful enough.

Nice to meet other gamers.

Edited by CindyH

I love gaming be it console or tabletop or anything in between. I just don't do it as often as I would like. 

I love all kinds of gaming, myself. I have a Let's Play channel and love putting new stuff onto it, even if I haven't put anything new on it for far too long.
Still though, I play at least something every day, since it's so much fun and all.
Earlier I played a Roleplaying Tabletop game about ponies and that seemed to go well.

All of us WoW players should have some sort of meet up in game, haha. Have some duels or pet duels...anything. Just hang out and chat. Haven't had any group play aside from raiding in so long. XD

I'm mostly into console games. I have a 360, Xbox one, and ps3. Right now I'm mainly plainy Destiny or I'll throw on Zoo Tycoon for my daughter. She likes to watch me feed the animals.  The PC games I like are the disk versions of age of kings, age of empires, age of emperors, Rome, Minion, and Zeus. Oldies but goodies. Half my family plays wow but I never got into it. Seems like it consumed more time than I have available. But I've been pretty curious about it lately. My computer specs are probably a major limiter though.

Xbox 360 mainly, mostly stuff like: fallout, gta, bioshock, telltale games, the Arkham series too!!  I also have live..

but i do play gmod on steam sometimes.. :)

Here I am! I'm an old-school Nintendo gamer- N64 is my favorite system. I also watch a lot of Let's Plays on YouTube. Did anyone see the new Resident Evil 7 trailer?

I primarily use my computer, though since I use Ubuntu (linux) my options are somewhat limited, but also play on XBox 360. I admit my xbox is mostly used for Netflix, but the games I play on it most are Saint's Row and Disney Infinity. On my computer it's Borderlands (why can't I have a CL4P-TP of my own!?) and Kerbal Space Program.

Though more often than any of them I use Virtual Tabletops; mostly MapTool, but also Mote and only on rare occasion Roll20. Dungeons & Dragons, Dark Heresy, and a stint where I used Savage Worlds to run a game in the Elder Scrolls verse. I prefer to play RPGs in person, but VTTs are great when you play with people in another state or country.

I play many of the Call of Duty games on my PS3. I ref to these games as my "Bang, bang shoot 'em up. Kill everything in site" games. If I'm really stressed out from work, they're cheap therapy.  :)  Two of my favorite games are Dishonored and Skyrim (love those dragons!).

I've played and beta tested nearly all top MMORPGs and many more lesser MMORPGs. Some were amazing in one aspect or another, but I keep going back to Brad McQuaid's offerings, The Old Republic, GW2, Rift and Neverwinter. I do have a WoW account with a couple of decent characters, but I've stopped playing since the strongholds came into play. I do like space and flight sims and even like to go on emulator nostalgia trips.

FPS (UT2k4 & ME 1 - 3), RPGs (ARPGs like D3 and CRPGs like PoE), Tabletop RPGs (Shadowrun, D&D, Warhammer), Board Games - too many to list, but still a newbie. Red Dragon Inn is a favorite and so is Talisman, along with Descent 1st Edition. Zombicide is quite fun, but now we're moving into cards. Card Games like Marvel & DC deck-builders are great, Cards Against Humanity and trusty old Spite and Malice: These are at the top of my card game list. I also like bowling, miniature golf, horseshoes and darts and I'm fairly decent at most sports, though I can't run all game, thanks to asthma.

While I love some console offerings, I have always been a PC nut; no Apple; no linux; no tablets or laptops; I build desktop PCs with screaming graphics that use a mouse + keyboard. I sometimes use a controller but that truly depends on the game.

I played, but no longer own a 2600, Colecovision, Vic20, C64 <3 and my first computer was a 80286 with 512KB of memory that I upgraded to 2MB, along with a 40MB HDD. By the time I could only have one game at a time installed, I had decided it was time for an upgrade. lol I've been building my own computers ever since, even though I did pick up a PSX, a PS2 and a Wii. I even worked at a couple of gaming companies. So fun to write bugs and play cool games before they are released!

Umm...  Yeah. I'm a gamer. 8D I'm glad to see that I'm in good company.

Video games have always been a part of my life and I'm a Jack-of-all trades type of gamer. Lately I've been playing a lot of ps1 classics on my ps3 and this diablo 3 style game called grim dawn. (it's really good and for 24.99 on steam you can't go wrong yo!) 

My favorite game of all time (atm at least) is bioshock, ooh its such a mind-fuck and its just so good, and i actually dont like shooters but ive played the first one three times.

I actually used to be REALLY hardcore in my teens, playing obscure snes games (like earthbound, but thats not too obsure these days i guess?)

Currently I main PC games, although I have played mostly on the Nintendo corner for console games. My most active game playing these days are GW2 and some smaller games played with a group of friends I've been with for years that they bounce around the smaller flash games. I built my current PC to be able to run multiple programs because I tend to design 3D models and edit clothing, props for forth. for Virtual world games like SL and some others.

I love playing Games like GTA, Watch Dogs, Hitman, Farcry, Uncharted waters, Command and conquer series, Tomb Raider, love the Sims and harvest moon series, EVO search for Eden was a great snes game might get SPORE again to play around with the editor but I would get lost with designing verses playing the actual game. Oh I played earthbound was wonderful and quirky!.. 

If anyone is playing GW2 at this time and would like to run around beating up critters or bosses or need help or wanna help o0 somethings are harder than they seem hahaha, maybe we can group some fights :)

Although I primarily stick to Spider Solitaire these days, as I get absolutely absorbed when I play games, I started fighting monsters on a Mac in the early 90's (I don't remember the name of the game). I started playing EverQuest when it first game out, gave EQ2 a shot, and then finally switched to WoW.