lesbotronic

FEET: What in the heck is up here?

What in the heck is up with feet?   72 members have voted

1. 1. What in the heck is up with feet?

• I love feet! I love to kiss them! Yay feet!
    • I love some feet, others . . . not so much.
    • Feet, eh. Not so much. I could manage to shower my partner's feet with affection, but ONLY if it turned HER on.
    • Feet are gross. I wish we didn't have them at all.
    • Something else (please explain).

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've reviewed a lot of profiles lately that either:

- adore feet, LOVE feet, it's a bonafide fetish, seriously want to engage in some foot worship, both giving and receiving

OR

- DESPISE feet, the profile authors HATE feet, want everybody to know that they do NOT want anyone's feet touching them under ANY circumstances, ever, nothing doing, zero footsy action, no effing way, not even if the foot has recently bathed, no, not even then

Yes, we understand, any part of the body could be subject to either fetishism or the reverse. But feet seem to be getting the brunt of it lately, on both sides. What's up with feet and lesbians nowadays?

Is something special going on with feet that we haven't noticed?

On the neg side, YES INDEEDY, we do already know that feet can be stinky. Trapped in claustrophobic shoes all day, not breathing the air, they can get ripe. Sometimes they also have unfortunate things going on like yucky fungus from a bad gym, or a long overdue need for a pedicure. In order to be attractive, feet need exfoliation, cleansing, soaking, trimming, grooming, and general love more than other areas of the body in order to be pretty, WE KNOW.

But let's assume for the sake of this discussion, in order to weed out the boring and obvious, that we're talking about feet that are exquisitely, ultra-hygienically groomed. The feet in question smell just like your favorite bath salts or other bath/shower product. Any licensed podiatrist would judge these feet extremely healthy. No callouses, blisters, or other environmental stressors are evident. The toenails on the feet are quite trimmed, and either painted or not, according to your preference. The feet are smaller or larger or something in between, according to your preference. More feminine or more masculine in appearance, according to your preference. And then anything else possibly foot-related that we left out, according to your preference.

And those feet are attached to someone you otherwise find EXTREMELY attractive. And then let's assume that you're in a sexy and otherwise positive relationship with the person with those feet.

What do you think about those feet? Would you like to shower those feet with kisses?

Or does the thought of that make you nauseous?

Why, either way?

Ok, here is my take.

I am one of those "feet, YUCK" kind of people.

The reason is that my male ex was obsessed with feet, and kept trying to do things to them that I didn't want done.

If that hadn't happened to me, I might have been just "feet, mild yuck, but nothing serious", but something about constant sexual pressure turns a mild yuck into a serious "EW, get that away from me NOW." Even ten years after that relationship ended.

So I wonder if the others who hate foot action had someone try to force it upon them, the way I did.

Thanks for sharing, illuminosity.

I guess you're saying that you would have been in the feet = yuck category anyway, but it still strikes me as sad that one bad relationship severely turned you off of a whole human body part.

But yeah, I guess that's the nature of many fetishes, or squicks. One person does something to somebody else that they really like or hate, somehow that become a formative moment or a formative overall experience, and it sets off a chain reaction for the future.

Thanks again for sharing. :)

I don't mind feet to look at... Well I don't find them attractive but I don't find them disgusting either...

But I really can't stand my feet being touched, I think its because there really ticklish...

yeah i feel the same way lol

I don't have a problem with feet, but they don't turn me on either. If she had a booboo, I could muster up a kiss for 'em.

1 person likes this

On April 3, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Sheena said:

I don't have a problem with feet, but they don't turn me on either. If she had a booboo, I could muster up a kiss for 'em.

I don't know about kissing them, but I personally try to take care of my feet with lotion, cushy socks, and good footwear: doc martens, new balance. I got a pedi about a year and a half ago, and the student doing my feet noted how good they were in condition, no callouses or blisters, soft skin, solid arches, toenails clean and trimmed. He put a dark purple polish on them that really stayed on there for weeks. If a partner's tootsies were hurting, a lotion massage would not be out of the question, although I'd probably put some sanitizer on her feet first, possibly moisturizing if I have some. Then I'd use lotion for the actual massage, either plain or with cocoa butter; just enough to moisturize, but not leave greasy, and then any excess could be used to massage her calves, since those usually need a good massage, too. By that time, she'd pretty much be just relaxed enough to rest her feet on a towel and let them dry a bit, while we cuddled on the couch.

2 people like this

feet are gross! the only feet i can tolerate are babies feet cause they're so cute and little.

Clean feet are nice feet. I love giving and receiving foot massages. It feels extremely satisfying after a long and stressful day, the tensions being relaxed feels incredible too. I love it.

Feet are an e-zone. Clean & scrubbed- oiled & massaged...If you desire something else, just say the word.

Feet are OK. I probably won't even get into it if my partner was into that. I may rub your feet if they hurt or give you a pedicure, but mouth to foot? I'll politely decline. Just isn't my cup of tea.

I'm personally fine with giving a good foot massage and generally touching feet, but i'd have to see you sterilize those babies good before i'd ever think of kissing them.

1 person likes this

I am not against feet because they are a part of the human body, but I am not obsessed with them either. I have very ugly feet due to a birth defect (born with extra bones in feet and ankle bone problems), so I have places in my feet that if touch sends a painful shock (so not into foot play on my side).  I would give a foot massage but it would not by sexual at all.

I dated someone with a foot fetish and it was hard... I hated it and will never touch another foot ever again, expect mine. 

I love giving foot massages with lotion...and if it turned on my lover, would probably do more...just dont touch my feet, they are ticklish!

I'm not into feet at all. I don't even really like dealing with mine but I do it because  I like looking good and it's part of my hygienic routine. That said if I'm willing to touch someone else's feet they better know just how much I love them.  Tough day,  foot massage. Chipped polish,  I'll give a pedicure. Sometimes  showing love means doing things to make that person feel good and special  even if it's something  you don't particularly  like doing. 

I have dry skin on my feet that makes me self-conscious. It doesn't seem to matter what lotion I use. I'd get regular pedicures if I could afford it.  

I associate foot fetishes with creepy dudes that message me on fetlife. They want a living, breathing, fetish dispensing machine and don't care about the person at all. So that I'd not be into, nor would I want to lick/kiss someone else's feet, no matter how clean they were. 

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, Lindsayyael said:

I have dry skin on my feet that makes me self-conscious. It doesn't seem to matter what lotion I use. I'd get regular pedicures if I could afford it.  

I associate foot fetishes with creepy dudes that message me on fetlife. They want a living, breathing, fetish dispensing machine and don't care about the person at all. So that I'd not be into, nor would I want to lick/kiss someone else's feet, no matter how clean they were. 

I agree about the creeps on fetlife. They seem to be getting more and more abundant like roaches in a hoarder's house.  I honestly  don't understand the fetish but it obviously  exists.

1 person likes this

I am very ticklish. Like.. I do, on occasion, get pedicures and the nice lady who makes my feet look all pretty hates me. Loathes me. Not only do I giggle the whole time she is touching my feet, I flinch and.. have come close to kicking her. Needless to say, she gave me that "if looks could kill" face.... 

But, otherwise, I don't care for feet. I mean, a foot massage is one thing. But, I'm not kissing or loving on your feet in any other way. I don't even want mine touched. Massage, or elsewise. And, I'm not sure why I don't care for feet. Maybe because I like to run around barefoot, and know that means places feet are put are not clean.. I don't know. Just not a fan. 

Feet are very troll looking and I don't quite understand why people have a fetish over them.

It is nice to get a pedi every once in a while though.

Sexually? I don't really know. I have seen some beautiful feet* and I like mine lots, too. Having nice feet definitely means more footrubs, but fetish-wise, I guess it's just a matter of how turned on I am already. The body is a whole and anything can be sexual. It's touch, after all. My ex's feet are super ticklish, but with firm, slow pressure, her sensitive skin is compressed beyond being tickled, working the muscles inside without the knee-jerk reaction that comes with anticipating tickles.

Even though feet aren't sexual to me, hot tub jets can be amazing when stimulating the feet. It makes me feel good all over. Acupressure is reeeeeal! Also, people who take care of their feet generally take the time to care for the rest of themselves and that really is attractive.

(*Lucy Liu's ashiatsu on Tim Curry in Charlie's Angels comes to mind.)

1 person likes this

Lol! Feet are Fun, I recently learned the Bones in your feet are supposed to have a high heel shape, to the surprise of my feet bones in a dang near meniscus (that line you read in a graduated cylinder) shape. So Personally I make these Flipper ish foot prints in the sand. I think they are great to look at and massage. But they aren't necessary to get my kicks (no pun intended). It really comes down to who's wearing those 'feet'. Now if Gazelle in kingsman (lol I know fictional chars but whateves) had her cool  awesome feet and she wasn't going to kill me, Shoot I would love to polish those. ;D

readFinal.jpg

snapshot (49).jpg

jixixxd1elbhwt7eqd2u.gif

1 person likes this

I don't understand foot fetishes. Apparently I have pretty feet and never know how to accept the compliment. It comes out like... Uhhh thank you?

I have seen some gorgeous feet but it doesn't do anything for me sexually. But a woman with nice hands who is good with them like a sculptress that is a turn on. I could see the same principle applying to feet if she was a dancer or something of that nature. 

Feet...meh...necessary to get around.  

I personally love cute feet. If they are well taken care of I have no problem touching them. Kissing seems a bit weird but I do love to give foot massages and I love to have my feet rubbed. When I think of foot fetishes, I think of that 40 year old virgin movie scene where he kicks the girl in the mouth for sucking his big toe. Haha. Not my idea of a good time. I'd probably do the same.