yoruichi

What Do You Wear When You Sleep?

29 posts in this topic

A couple of days ago me and some old friends got together for coffee and somehow we began talking about what we sleep in. I was asked what do I wear to sleep and I said my skin. The table went quiet. I was than asked "You sleep naked?" I said, "Yeah." I was than asked "Why?" The only answer I can think of is "Because it's comfortable." So my question is...What do you wear when you sleep? And why?

1 person likes this

Join SHOWTIME Free Trial

I sleep in a robe (naked underneath) because it's winter over here in Australia and it's also comfortable. When it's warm enough, i'll sleep topless and in tiny shorts. i think most people sleep naked though!

When it's hot outside, I just weart underwear. When it's cold, a t-shirt and a pair of shorts/long pants works for me. A lot of my friends sleep naked.

Got use to wearing tshirt and shorts or sweats, but sometimes in the skin is nice too.

maybe being in a nudist camp left some residue, but i honestly despise the idea of clothing. unfortunately, the bed is now my slice of camp.

wear just my underwear. I live in the south and it gets ridiculous ly hot and humid in the summer. but during the winter its usually sweats and a t shirt.

Yay! Glad to know I'm not the only sleep nudist 

I wear pyjamas. I have an annoying tendency towards hairy legs, and I hate the feeling of them rubbing together bare.

A lamp shade. Anything can happen after 2:00!

You know I have a thing for sleep-wear. Like color coordinated panties and tank tops? I actually find it sexier than sleeping naked.

Thank you Diana...that was a nice visual.

2 people like this

It depends on the night. If I'm in bed with someone I've just gotten to the level of sleepovers, probably a cute tank and undies. If I'm by myself, it can vary from naked, to just undies, to just a top, to top and bottoms, etc...

Tank and panties..... 

1 person likes this

either PJ bottoms, a tee, nothing, or a thong or something similar. Maybe just some shorts.

I wear a tank top and shorts. I cant sleep naked. I keep thinking that if there is a fire or someone breaks in I don't want to be nude! lol

1 person likes this

I'm with you, SweetNerd! God forbid I should find myself naked on a curb in the middle of the night!

t shirt and shorts, and shoes ready to jump into - hey was in a tornado a while back, since then I am ready to go - but then I am not sleeping with anyone, that would be different -

In the summer months I wear only panties to sleep in. In the winter months I wear nighties. I have a couple of nylon nighties from Shadowline. They are mid calf length. Also have a few satin nighties or some call them a chemise. The chemise can also be worn as a slip.

Phoebe

I sleep naked. It's by far the most comfortable I think. Even in the winter (just add a blanket!)

Unfortunately, I live and work in a college dorm right now and people are knocking on my door all times of night, so its a bit inconvenient to keep throwing on clothes every time that happens. But I.just strip them back off when they leave!  naked sleep is good sleep.

It really depends on my mood. Generally I like some nice baggy PJ bottoms (flannel?) with a tanktop or old T-shirt. But sometimes, I go all-natural, and sleep naked. OR- if I'm feeling a little sexy, I break out the silky stuff.

It depends on the season. Living in Florida it can get pretty darn hot & humid most of the time...so naked it is  When it is cold (like tonight) I will wear some type of nightgown or oversized t-shirt and socks, but nothing else. I'm all for easy access *giggle*

Living in Nevada I normally sleep naked, even in "winter". If it gets too cold I'll just get more blankets. If I were to sleep with someone I would probably wear boxer briefs and a tank top.

Curious to see if the responses here, vary as much as the different attire choices that I see, when I look into windows around the neighborhood at night.

(Insert laughter here)

I sleep in whatever is comfortable unless I'm alone in my own space without  prying eyes then I sleep naked 

Interesting reading all the responses and even more so that I just read something on this exact subject matter a few days ago. The article stated it is better to sleep naked as it helps lower our body temperature ensuring a better nights rest. Also said it gives our, and I quote, "private area," a chance to breath and nighttime is usually the only chance we get. Of course the obvious was also included that's it's nicer when sleeping with someone. I unfortunately don't have to worry about that but still sleep butt naked. Get too hot otherwise summer or winter.