kurious

Testing...testing...is This Thing On?

greetings, ladies of lesbotronic:

i can't recall how i stumbled upon this site but i'm glad to meet you all. i have to admit i'm impressed by how secure & private this site is because i had to jump through a few hoops just to register and i couldn't see any profiles or pictures until i was approved to join. so, kudos to the site admins for that.

my name is kurious & i'm from the city that never sleeps. i'm a 38 year old single black woman who loves women & i'm looking for new friends & experiences. though i love & enjoy women, i won't deny that i find some men attractive but it's strictly physical & from a distance.

i enjoy trips to the museum, concerts & festivals, road trips & travel, going to the movies on rainy days, erotica, nba/wnba games, politics, activism, writing & music of every genre. my musical taste range from lauryn hill, donny hathaway & paul hardcastle to system of a down & disturbed. i don't have any little ones & i seriously doubt this will happen in the future at this point in my life.

i'm hoping to meet new friends with a warped sense of humor that can enhance my life just as i will enhance theirs. i'm looking forward to meeting people who are open to show & tell, so to speak. feel free to skip over to my profile on the main site and say hello.

hey hey hey!

welcome to the site. i'm glad you decided to stop by the boards. i was a member of the personals site for a very long time but never joined the forums. we're in a bit of a revival so if you can stick with us, that would be great.

hope you have fun here,

andreja :sorcerer:

thanks for the welcome. it seems pretty quiet here on the boards but i hope things will pick up soon.

It is, but myself and other have been trying to drum up more folks. Don't be afraid to post. I always try to post some new news I find in my travels across the interwebs. If you have any funny stories you'd love to share, that would be great. I know I'm not short of odd happening in my life.

Good to meet you! Looking forward to seeing that warped sense of humor in action...