Atlantis

What Are Your Celebrity Crushes?

Two of mine are Sandra Bullock and Misha Collins.

mine are yakko, wakko and dot. the warner brothers and sister.

The Animaniacs!!! *giggle* Nice answer, Ashleigh 

I would have to say the cast of NCIS gets me going...I'm totally into geeks 

remember, dot is the cute one!

I have several but as far as women go there aren't many.  

1. Ruby Rose

2. Amber Liu

3. Bae Suzy

4. Ciara

5. Cassie

6. Maia Mitchell 

Go to bed wth my current wifey

Wake up with Caitriona Balfe (Outlander)

Breakfast with Scarlette Johansson

Shower with Kate Beckinsale 

Quickie before lunch with Halle Berry

Lunch with Rihanna

Shopping with Jill Scott

Dinner with Cate Blanchett

1 person likes this

Right now, it is Julianne Moore because that silver-white hair and power of the president in Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, made her extremely sexy. It is Gillian Anderson because she is smoking hot when she as Stella passionately kissed Reed and said things like, "...the basic human form is female. Maleness is a kind of birth defect." It is Lana Parilla because that power behind her dark and light magic puts my heart under her spell!

1. Betty Buckley  (I don't care that she's almost 70 years old. I've been in love with her since I first saw her in "Carrie" in 1976.)

2. Diana Rigg (I've been crazy about her since "The Avengers" TV series from 1965.)

3. Louisa Bojesen (the tall, smart blonde financial reporter from CNBC's "Street Signs Europe". I would drag myself through gravel and dirt for this woman.)

4. Jennifer Ferrin (actress from "Hell on Wheels". I would crawl through a mud hole the size of a football field for her.)

5. Rita Hayworth (need I say more.....)

6. Gillian Anderson (I will be your doormat. All you have to do is ask.......)

Katherine Moennig, she has this untidy yet kind of sexy look. She is rough in the edge and glows with mystery. 

Carey Mulligan because her love for people with dementia is so fucking adorable; ''Those with dementia are still people and they still have stories and they still have character and they're all individuals and they're all unique. And they just need to be interacted with on a human level.'' 

Demi Lovato. - I just think she is sexy. I know little about. But oh my good she is hot! 

Noomi Rapace, whenever I watch her in movies I think she is such a badass e.g Women who hates men, but then I watch her in real life and she just look so innocence. It's mesmerizing. 

Ellen Page, ever since I've watched Juno I haven't been able to take my eyes off of her. 

A few worth mentioning too; Samira Wiley, Trine Dyrholm, Maria Bello, Julia Roberts, Jeanette Ottesen, Danica Patrick & Missy Peregrym 

Jill Scott 

India Arie

Temper

Samira Wiley!!!!

I can second that. She's beautiful. 

Nichet said:

I can second that. She's beautifu

Hanna9256 said:

Samira Wiley!!!!