gingervitis7

Hello All :-)

Hi everyone!

My name is Sydney. I live in South Carolina but do not live up to the stereotype here at all trust me. So glad to be on here to meet new people; especially who are like-minded. I have recently come to terms with my bisexuality after suppressing it for years and would like to get to know others to share feelings, experiences, and opinions. I am out to close friends and family but that is all. So nice to meet you all!

Stop by and say hello! :smile:

Sydney

Hey Sydney. I hope you have fun here too. Please comment on any topic you see that's already been posted or even start your own. Hope to see you around here more.

Hi Sydney!

Very well met!

I was fortunate to meet someone early in High School who had the same feeling that I did. Also, we were oh so lucky to have a Science Teacher who was way, way out and was really easy to talk to. I remember asking is it was normal and he said , homosexuality is not necessarily normal in the animal kingdom but who wants to be normal it is so boring. Bisexuality is a blessing and you will have endless possibilities to explore. So, I never really worried about it after that. The oldies really sort of freaked but I think they mostly got over it.

All the Best

Catroina