Thea Louise

Anyone Watch The Walking Dead?

Hey all

I am just watching the third season and I am getting so annoyed with Rick... ahhhh

He just wants to get rid of evryone!

I mean, how could he force away the group that came to the prison with the girl that died??

And Deryl is gone! I am so sad!!

Will he come back? Plz tell! I am one of those ppl who love spoilers ^^

And anyone else annoyed w Rick?

3 people like this

Join SHOWTIME Free Trial

Yesssssssss!! One of my favorite shows! Haha, I'm annoyed with Rick's growing craziness, and also with Carl's growing attitude -_- but they have to find their way back to sanity and happiness, it's a part of the journey. Also, not sure if you saw, but Daryl is back!! I love him! As much as he hates being dependent on anyone, he loves them. And half of the group reunited, but now theyre in a whole other predicament. I won't spoil any more than that for you! 

1 person likes this

Ah, really! 

I actually finished the whole show just recently! So now I know every thing!

I am still annoyed with Rick tho, he is just a mess.

But I love Mishonne and Carls growing frienship )

Dont you love maggie and Glen together tho? They are the cutest couple ever )

Yeah, Im so happy Daryl is back as well! I think he is probably the most famous character in all of the group.

Dont you wish there was a lesbian couple in the show tho? It would be very fitting for the show? 

IT IS MY LIFE !,!!,!,! I can't wait til October for the new episodes!!!!! I can't live without it!!!!

1 person likes this

Have you watched Fear the Walking Dead? soooo good

SammieSinBin said:

Have you watched Fear the Walking Dead? soooo good

I don't think the writing on Fear is quite as good as The Walking Dead; but it's still better than most things on television. The production value is on par with TWD. Really hoping they don't write Nick off the show. That is a wonderful actor and that character has so much to offer. I'm fascinated by Strand and can't wait to see what they do with his character. I'm not crying any tears over the spoiled kid and his impending doom. You can't be a molly-coddled brat in the zombie apocalypse. When I saw him taping the event he didn't understand and excited about his role in the ensuing riot because the "evil" cops wouldn't let the zombie eat them or the surrounding crowd, in the pilot episode, I knew this fool was a liability. It's an ugly wake-up call for dad (who infantilized him) that he blamed him for putting his mother down at her request before she could potentially eat people she loved. That kid is not prepared for reality. Actually, you know what, maybe the writing is on par.

1 person likes this

I love both Walking dead and fear the walking dead, for different reasons though. Twd is just dope in general, and fear, in my opinion, is just about as good as walking was in its first couple seasons. I feel like fear is a pretty accurate representation of how things would really go down in the case of a zombie apocalypse, but its also very representative of how our society is today. Except they use zombies instead of rich people/spiritually and mentally unawakened people.

I love the Walking Dead. I haven't seen any of Fear the Walking Dead, yet...

I think Fear the Walking Dead is great, but I know a lot of people who think it's not-to-par with Walking Dead. I think people forget how long it too for the first couple seasons of Walking Dead to really kick off though lmao- I think it'll catch up, probably not be better than, though.

The Walking Dead came a long way during it's run, as far as make-up and effects go. I think that really made a difference.

1 person likes this

Llama said:

I think Fear the Walking Dead is great, but I know a lot of people who think it's not-to-par with Walking Dead. I think people forget how long it too for the first couple seasons of Walking Dead to really kick off though lmao- I think it'll catch up, probably not be better than, though.

The Walking Dead was excellent from the first fifteen minutes of the pilot (I prefer marathoning the first few seasons than the latter ones, which rely more on gore and action than good writing, though they're still better than most television). Fear just isn't quite the writing feat that TWD was. I have high hopes for it though.

Has anyone seen Z Nation? I've watched it on Netflix and liked it even better than TWD and FTWD. It's even more apocalyptic, less gore-driven, and has a fairly believable storyline. I'm eagerly awaiting the next season.

I like Z Nation. I find it campy, which I love, often making fun of itself.  But I root for the characters in it more than I root for TWD's characters.  I am anxiously awaiting the next season!

I've been a faithful fan of The Walking Dead since watching the pilot. I'm slowly warming up to FTWD. The second season was pretty good. I can't watch Z Nation anymore since I dumped cable and switched to Roku. My favorite line was (I think) at the end of the first season. PFC Simon Cruller notices an inbound nuclear missile, screams into the microphone "There's a nuclear missile heading towards you!" and Steven "Doc" Beck says "Why am I not surprised?" I love Doc! 

Z Nation is on Netflix now, that's how I watch it.

Thanks for the info! :)

I hate to tell you this, but Doc is no more.

WHAT?! Doc is dead?! Nooooooooooooo! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!