Angie1981

New to West Palm beach florida...where is our community?

Okay so my gaydar is REALLY good. And I see us everywhere I go. That stud in the check out line, the tomboy at the restaurant the soft stud walking into the store in front of my car....everywhere I go I see gay people. But where do we go to hang out and be free in WPB florida???? I came from Fort Lauderdale so that was easy peasy...but up here there is no Wilton Manors...so where do we go as queer/lesbian/homo fantastic women to flirt, play, bond and build community? Please help! Oh wait will this be a field of dreams scenario?? If you build it they will come kinda thing?  If so let me start building....

Hey there anyone that was following this thread previously.  There were some links posted that violated our Guidelines (in the top menu).  We deleted them, because they were not more permanent URLs to actual businesses or other places that might have been of more enduring legitimate interest here, but temporary search links for various commercial services that will probably go dead sometime in the near future.  

In addition to that, we don't really want to link out to commercial online yellow pages and similar, because those aren't personal recommendations, just more or less links to other places you could ask similar questions.  (Kind of like telling someone to "Google it!")

So if folks have personal recommendations about places they've actually experienced in this geographic area, or . . . maybe at least a trusted friend recommended it, please feel free to post those here!

But let's stick with actual personal recommendations, not links to other places they could search or ask similar questions.  Let's assume other members can find various search engines via which they could do keyword searches on their own.  Thanks!

Aye, Though I was only trying to help, my apologies for breaking the rules.

My fault folks.