no longer active member

Tattoos and piercings?

34 posts in this topic

Hello hello, who else loves tattoos and piercings? I have three tattoos, so far, and plan on getting more. I've designed all of my tattoos, also. I have my nostril, lip, ears twice on each, lower stretched, and belly pierced, and used to have a couple more piercings. I really want get my bridge pierced. What body art do you have?WP_20160609_00120160609143726.jpg

Rugged yet Refined Fashion. We created a brand just for you.

I have three and a half tattoos...the half I kinda don't count because it was a stupid college drunken night. Me and my best friend decided to buy a tattoo gun and give each other tattoos. Mine was suppose to be a sign of courage.....it ended up looking like a pot leaf. Go college

2 people like this

SammieSinBin said:

I have three and a half tattoos...the half I kinda don't count because it was a stupid college drunken night. Me and my best friend decided to buy a tattoo gun and give each other tattoos. Mine was suppose to be a sign of courage.....it ended up looking like a pot leaf. Go college

11990618_1028815617149632_3144612085329870462_n.jpg

2 people like this

I have 2 piercings in each ear. Usually do not use 2nd piercing though. My ears r small so it looks like too much when I wear 2 pairs of earrings. I also have my nose pierced. And my button.  Oh I also have a tramp stamp haha it's pretty cute. Hosting a tattoo party soon though, been thinking about getting another tat for a while now :D

I have my ears pierced twice on each side and my cartilage on one side. I want to get a barbell on the opposite side. I have 2 tattoos. One is a fairie on my chest. The other one is a cross on the back of my right shoulder... My mom, my kids, and I all got tats at the same time as a tribute to my uncle... I would love to get a lot more tattoos...

I have two piercings in my right ear because it's the "queer" ear. At least, in men, but I full co-opt that because I'm an ass. Right now I just have studs in but I want tiny hoops for it. I really, really, REALLY want ink, but am constantly changing my mind on what and where. I want it to be meaningful, but what was important to me even two months ago isn't as much now, so it's hard to decide. Maybe I should do something "safe" like a little Aries symbol somewhere - at least that will never change about me.

I have four worx of art. A dreamcatcher, the Triqueta, one representing my parents and two siblings which consists of feathers and stars and the other one is clear on my profile pic. The three feathers represent my Grandparents who have both passed and my aunt who I came out to and has also passed on. Piercings four in my left ear (no reason,just), two in my right and a lip ring

Oh, and a nipple piercing

mytats 001.JPG

2 people like this

I don't usually show her off. She's almost always covered. You can only see the top part of her wings, if even that if I have a normal scoop neck shirt on. 

i forgot, l also have a tattoo in my neck. It's a kiss. It's fasinating how many people comment on it and ask if its real. Um.......Real? Yes, its a real kiss and a real tattoo. My ex has my kiss just above her collarbone.

IMG-20150920-WA000.jpg

1 person likes this

When I've found this thread I couldn't ignore it. Since I've had this eyebrow piercing, I just fell in love with it. Sometimes I'm too lazy to clean it twice a day, but it's worth the effort- Here's a pic. It also means a lot, it's related to my recent coming out to my parents (they decided to ignore the fact, but you know what? Now, everytime you see my face, you have to deal with who I am). Maybe I'll get my lips pierced, who knows ahah

CAM04188-1-2.jpg

3 people like this

6 tattoos, 10 piercings.  can't wait to get the next tattoos...

1 person likes this

4 piercings (had 8, long story), no tatts. Not sure about tattoos. I mean, I have ideas for a great piece, but I prefer branding and/or scarification. Did my own brands and scars, now I feel it is time for a professional....

interesting... never did the brand/scar thing.  what's the appeal of that as opposed to ink?

I am looking for a tattoo artist currently to do one for me that I drew

Tattoos are addicting, you usually can't stop at just one! I have 9 tattoos,  2 piercings  in each ear and belly button pierced.

1 person likes this

So far I have seven tattoo's all designed by either me or close friends. In fact, I got my first tattoo with my best friend of seven years and still going strong! I want to get my lip pierced, but haven't done that as of yet. 

Fly Free.JPG

1 person likes this

Yes to all of it. So many tatts planned, a sleeve in progress, two others, nose and labret pierced, tons in my ears. Here's my sleeve in progress and a friend-designed, professionally done. Proud to have an amazing artist!

image.jpeg

3 people like this

Katie10p Your sleeve is awesome!

I have 3 tattoos. I used to have 4 but I had one removed. I plan to have my upper back tattoo removed soon and something better in its place. My tats are very dated and all need sorting out. I'm struggling to find a really good artist and with want I want.

I also have two rings in my nose, my belly button and two in each lope. I used to have have my tongue, lip, both nipples (unfortunately they wouldn't heal) and a cartilage piercing in each ear. I miss them all! 

I am looking into getting a Tattoo up my leg, I know what I want there, (a Phoenix) But the style I have no Idea yet, The reason I want it on the leg is to cover it up at jobs easier, But it is funny because i used to be way against them for awhile.

I have double piercings on each ear lobe, and sometimes I've wanted three and sometimes I've wanted a Cartlidge one but I hear they don't heal well.  My friend has the om symbol on her ankle and it's just the outline. She wanted to fill it in but I told her no and I think it looks awesome.  I like the beauty in the curvature of the symbol. That said I've always said if I get a tattoo it would be on the bottom of my pinky toe....... but I think they're cool, maybe just not so many.

I just put earrings in my ears, and I think to put a small tattoo, is a tangled roses

images (1).jpg

téléchargement.jpg

1 person likes this

I have 10 tattoos and I love them. Tattoos are definitely a conversation starter. When it comes to tattoos people are either going to love them or hate them. I tell people all the time before you get a tattoo make sure you are 110% it’s the tattto is for you. Most people fail to realize it is easy to get a tattoo but a lot more painful and costly to remove one.

1 person likes this

I have 6g piercings in my lobes (goal being 2g or maybe 0), two normal piercings in each lobe, rook in my left ear, two helix in my right, both nostrils, and both nipples. I might go and get two helix in my left and a rook in my right to make it even. IDK. As for tattoos, I just have three tiny stick and pokes. A play/pause symbol, a semi-colon, and a "crescent moon". The last one is effed up and needs to be fixed or covered by someone with more skill then me. I really really want some legit tattoos but they are expensive and I keep changing my mind on what I want.