no longer active member

Tattoos and piercings?

34 posts in this topic

I  have 6 tats, 7 piercings, and planning on a new tat soon.  I want it to say "Southern Misfit" surrounded by kudzu vines.

ahh... 8 lobe piercings (4 in each), 2 cartilage (1 in each) and a nose piercing. Nothing gauged or stretched.

3 tattoos... I love the tat on my ankle. It was my first and my only regret is that I didn't do it larger. I have another on my shoulder blade that needs to be fixed - I had a reaction to the ink and lost most of the color during healing. The third is an inner wrist personal affirmation/reminder that I got during a transformative phase and now think regularly about how to cover it. 

Hi All...I'm a noob here...and to be honest I have ZERO idea what I am doing...this is a but confusing...perhaps I should go back to school for rocket science.  ;)

At any rate, I did see this thread on tattoos and piercings and thought I would chime in.  Its adorable all these "I have 3 tattoos" ;)
I am at about 50-ish...scheduled for another on July 1 and another on July 4.  hahahaha...too many to post here.  Tattoos are my Zen...some people shop for clothes...I get tattooed.  My legs and arms are pretty much toast as far as being able to get anymore, other than small fillers, but my back is bare and am just waiting until something strikes me.  Many of mine are horror/SciFi related.  Anyway, just wanted to say hi since I can't figure this site out and thought this was a good way to start!!!  

HI!

4 people like this

I got a new tat for my birthday this year... My daughter and I are getting matching tats in Feb in lieu of exchanging gifts this Christmas. I booked our appt, did our consult, and put down our deposit a couple of weeks ago when I was in MN. We're really excited about it...

92918 157 (2).JPG

I'm probably the only on who doesn't have any tattoo's. They look lovely on people, but I'm way too sensitive to get one. I can't stand pain. The only thing I have pierced is my ears. At one time I had my nose and tongue done, but I ended up taking it out as I got older. 

I am with Penelope pitstop I also think it can be very zen getting tattoos I have 10 as of right now but only want more and have so many plans for more the picture I put with this is one of my more recent ones

15465464444971193719506.jpg

1 person likes this

Currently I only have 1 set of lobe piercings and a double helix set in my right ear that's still healing, but as I become more financially stable I hope to change that.

I have 8 tattoos currently and just my ears and nipples pierced. I did have two other piercings but my body likes to heal items up and out. 

938025FF-CDEF-4DEC-89DE-3411220CD3E1.jpeg

I’d like to get my septum pierced but I can’t decide if it will be a “look” I like on myself or just one I like on someone else.....