Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaje the sage

Anybody like horror movies?

Whew okay this isnt like your average fb post lol, um yeah so does anybody like horror movies? I myself am a junkie from blood and gore to the super natural and extraterrestrial probing. Idk I guess it just gets me going to have the living shit scared out of me every once in a while, it's like a different kinda high y'know its pretty cool. Rob Zombie is life though to be honest, I recently watched the one with the witches I cant think of the name right now as I am intoxicated. It blew my head when she played that record the music shook my bones dude like not even shitting around. My favorite one will always be House of a Thousand Corpses thoe, I watched that movie so much I can quote the entire dialogue from like 8 scenes. The beautiful lady that played Dana Fairbanks in The L Word was in there, it took me a while to notice that too. Damn what the hell is the name of that movie it was such a cool name, ugh whatever I'll remember later, but thats pretty much what was on my cranium. Who likes scary movies and whats your fav? Let me know in my box in guys. ^_^

2 people like this

I have a love/hate relationship with horror movies in the sense that i love to watch them but....i won't be able to sleep for a couple of days after. lol

I love horror movies! I tend to lean towards zombies with my favourite being 28 Days Later, but supernatural stuff's really good too! I know Rob Zombie's a legend, but unfortunately I'm a heathen who prefers the really shitty flicks over the classics LOL.

I've gotten somewhat adverse to gratuitous gore, but I love a thoughtful zombie apocalypse. And a suspenseful creepy haunting. And even occasionally a lurking monster. Some of my favorites are: Dawn of the Dead (2004), Shaun of the Dead (does that count?), The Ring (both versions), and The Descent (the spelunking movie, not the revenge movie, no offense to Rosario Dawson who I also love, and I guess that movie is pretty much a horror movie too, but not one I'd recommend for thrills and chills). 

1 person likes this

I'll watch most any horror movie. Good or bad. Some favs: Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead (I think it counts),  the Romero dead movies, Raw, The Descent,  Alien(s), Let Me In, I could go on and on, so I'll stop. Anyone seen The Girl With All The Gifts? UK film based on a really good book. Glenn Close in it. 

1 person likes this