Sambaca

Femmes

A bitch and a femme are the most attractive couples out there right now ! I need me a femme

Oh Jesus. I meant butch*** please take no offense

My on and off again girlfriend has a femme  in me. Long legs and all. And I'm proud to be seen with her , maybe only because only then will people see me as a lesbian .To see her you're know right off that she's gay. I'm not too much of an exibitionist but I like people knowing who I really am. But I don't get it when she says  she feels proud to have me as her girlfriend. There's more to it but sometimes I feel like a ' kept woman'.  I care for her much and dote on her .  But still. She has a certain attitude about it all...

I would say I can be a bit of both but leaning more towards femme...I really like the ultra femme women though...perhaps that's the butch talking?  I guess I'm not much into extremes or labelling. :)

Im not into extremes or labeling either. Why do we do that? I dont see guys doing that. Is it for others who dont accept? Why dont we put a label on all guys with short dicks and coin it. They do seem to have an issue with that part of themselves at the best of times.

Sorry about that last comment . It was crass. Never write when youve had a fight! 

quite amusing tho lol xx

Haahaahaahaa. ... Perhaps but still,, I tend to go overboard at times when im in a certain mode. Have to rein it back and be more gentler .

lol...there are times that may be appropriate....can be too gentle in certain situations lol xx

True. And might i say , not a bad shot.

oh thank you...i may have to mail you lol xx

Anytime (: