Bri88

Joking on Special ED Students

I have been on quite a few dates that went horribly wrong that my family and friends started to name them (Taser Girl, Animal Girl, etc.). I am not a lucky leprechaun when it comes to dates. This last date I went on was by far the worst. I have an accent and a speech impairment. I've went to speech therapy for years. If you listen closely to the way I talk, you can tell. I always tell the females I go on dates with so they don't point it out. I am self conscious about it. The date started off with her being almost an hour late but I didn't say anything. She showed up and we started talking. Anything that could of went wrong, went wrong. She decided it was okay to joke on special ed kids and repeat everything I said. She was joking on the way I talk. After about two hours, I've became irritated which takes a lot to get me to that point and wanted it to be over. I walked her to her car to be polite. I waited until she got home safely before texting her. I nicely told her that it was not okay and I did not want to see her again. I had to block her on everything.

So sorry you had to go through that :(