Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julie Or Jules

Hello I'm new, please help lol (Houston)

Heyyyy I thought this was a personals site, was I wrong? Anyways, I'm new here looking for girls for friends and more :)    If interested please dont be shy and message me lol idk how this sote works so please help haha!! 

091217.jpg

1 person likes this

Get The Goods. HAUTEBUTCH.com

It's a dessert topping AND a floor wax, to quote a very old commercial, lol. It IS a personal site, but you have to work at it. Things happen more if you venture into the forum and post, let folks see who you are and what you're about. You need to look around....women don't just drop into your lap, ...at least I don't THINK so. I use this as a social site, so perhaps someone who actually uses it to date can tell you about the nuts and bolts of that aspect will speak up, too! 

2 people like this

I'm new to this site as well.  I am also looking for more lesbian friends and perhaps more.  I've lived in Houston pretty much all my life but I am not really into the club or bar scene.  I am learning my way around the site so, please, if you have any advice to help me out feel free to speak up.  I live in the The Woodlands/Spring/Klien/North Houston area.  I am a very active person and work from home so I get to set most of my hours.  Not sure what else to put so I will end here for now.  Hope to hear from some of y'all soon.