no longer active member

Inexperienced women

no longer active member

So, I'm new to discovering my sexuality as far as women are concerned and have never been in a relationship (sexual or romantic) with a woman before... is my lack of experience a deal breaker?

I am looking for a lifetime relationship. Not experimentation.

no longer active member
So, I'm new to discovering my sexuality as far as women are concerned and have never been in a relationship (sexual or romantic) with a woman before... is my lack of experience a deal breaker?

I am looking for a lifetime relationship. Not experimentation.

It shouldn't be a deal breaker, because if anything the person you end up with can just teach you more about it. Some people actually find that to be a turn on believe it or not.

Jayne

I don't think so! A lot of the time, lesbians "without experience" are just as good as any...you've got all the parts yourself, so you know how it works!

And if not, your partner can show you how they like it, and that way, you'll be even better for them than someone who already has their own style. 

• Like 1

no longer active member

I think it is great. If first-timers were always discriminated against, no one would ever get experience. It is like trying to find a job: employers want you to have experience, but you can't get experience without being hired. It is an endless cycle. I guess I wouldn't stress too much about it.

Shannon Rose

I worry about this too. My only sexual experience is phone sex and I barely have any romantic experience with ANY gender. I'm trying not to stress about it but not stressing isn't my strong suit, lol.

Lizabella

I don’t think this is a deal breaker if anything you may have a line of women or men, whichever your preference, at your door ready to teach you LOL.  Don’t stress about “knowing what to do” things will either flow naturally or they won’t and then it doesn’t matter if you have slept with 100 people or none.  Every experience is different so just be in the moment with your partner and it should all be fine.

• Like 1