SKitty

I probably didn't format the italics properly. Sorry! Where's the edit button?

Sbaby

yes thought i had but something went wrong but never stop looking.

othela

Hello everyone. Might I say, what a topic. One that I thought was a fantasy of sorts. Something that could only happen to someone else but then just recently my heart opened so wide, so gloriously that I almost ran from it. Wanted to feel as though there were hidden cameras and at any moment someone would jump out and I would/could do nothing but fall to my knees in grave disbelief. But no, my heart sings a tune at their very sight. My mind explodes with joy in abundance at their smile and I literally melt when that smile bursts into laughter. I think immediately of that Paul Davis song, I Go Crazy. And I can do nothing but shake my head and smile. Ive lived for over a half of a century and just when I least expected it, I was thrown a curve ball. Strangely enough, I could go on and on but for the sake of repetition, I will end by saying, love is real and beautiful and is something we should embrace whenever permitted as now I truly understand the phase. It is better to have loved and lost then, to never have had love at all. Thank you kindly for the post and be blessed all. Othela