GentuLadi

I've noticed in my own personal life, that anyone I pursue never gets past the front door. However all four of my real relationships, all began with them pursuing me. The ones I had low interest in the beginning or was deemed off limits (bestie had a crush, but he eventually understood she was all gay and gave me permission) they all went the farthest. They also seem to have some of the same qualities, bossy, hardworking among many others. I was wondering if any of you have the same situation?

othela

Hello. Sadly, Ive suffered the same fate. Ive been actively dating women since high school and the only ones that seem to last are the ones that chose me. Its actually a very hard pill to swallow as I live within the d/s realm, am demi and am straight edge so the dating pool is sparse indeed in my case. Ive since become accustomed to allowing women to make the first move which isnt all that great because many tend to think that I am not interested, though if I charge head on then I risk picking a lemon and the seam coming apart before I even have time to get to know her or them me. A double edged sword if ever Ive experienced one. What to do, what to do. At any rate, thanks for the topic as it allows me to see that I am not alone when it comes to this issue. Be blessed. Othela